Forum de l'alliance Devots Index du Forum
Forum de l'alliance Devots
Forum de l'alliance DEVOTS (Ogame)

Forum de l'alliance Devots Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

THEME PROVISOIRE !!!! 
FORUM EN RECONSTRUCTION !!
:: HDTV Julian Sas$--Bound To Roll (2012) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Devots Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
farriden

Masculin
Point: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Julian Sas$--Bound To Roll (2012) Répondre en citant

Julian Sas - Bound To Roll (2012) > urlin.us/2br43

Its,a,riveting,listen,and,bursting,to,the,gills,with,craftsmanship,,inventive,playing,and,emotionShadow,,,Play,,,Share,,,this,,,song!X,,,Twitter,,,Facebook,,,Google,,,Stumble,,,Email,,,4:40,,,$0.99,,,clip,,,6Life,,On,,The,,Line,,(Radio,,Edit),,Share,,this,,song!X,,Twitter,,Facebook,,Google,,Stumble,,Email,,3:23,,$0.99,,Available,,as,,MP3,,,MP3,,320,,,and,,FLAC,,filesDylans,,,Highway,,,61,,,Revisited,,,,is,,,just,,,a,,,killer,,,song,,,,the,,,groove,,,,the,,,lyric,,,,,,everybody,,,needs,,,to,,,get,,,rid,,,of,,,something,,,on,,,Highway,,,61,,,,personal,,,or,,,otherThis,,,is,,,also,,,the,,,track,,,that,,,made,,,me,,,fall,,,in,,,love,,,with,,,playing,,,slideGenre:,,Blues:,,Blues-Rock,,Release,,Date:2012,,We'll,,ship,,when,,it's,,back,,in,,stock,,Order,,now,,and,,we'll,,ship,,when,,it's,,back,,in,,stock,,,or,,enter,,your,,email,,below,,to,,be,,notified,,when,,it's,,back,,in,,stockThe,Temperance,Movement,release,White,Bear,video,the,best,independent,music,store,on,the,web,Cart,Redeem,Download,Card,Find,an,order,/,download,My,Account,My,Account,Sign,in,Using,your,CDBaby.com,account,CD,Baby,Artist?,Sign,in,hereHow,,Could,,I've,,Been,,So,,Blind,,Share,,this,,song!X,,Twitter,,Facebook,,Google,,Stumble,,Email,,4:36,,$0.99,,clip,,5About,,,real,,,life,,,,about,,,the,,,blues,,,,about,,,experiences,,,that,,,,I,,,hope,,,,made,,,me,,,stronger,,,and,,,a,,,better,,,human,,,beingAin't,,,Backing,,,Down,,,Share,,,this,,,song!X,,,Twitter,,,Facebook,,,Google,,,Stumble,,,Email,,,2:57,,,$0.99,,,clip,,,12Would,you,like,to,extend,your,session,and,remain,logged,in?,Session,Expiration,We're,sorry,,but,your,CD,Baby,online,session,has,expiredDonegal,,,,Ireland,,,,Rorys,,,place,,,of,,,birthThat,,,drive,,,combined,,,with,,,great,,,musicianship,,,made,,,Sas,,,and,,,his,,,compadres,,,into,,,a,,,phenomenon;,,,a,,,top,,,act,,,with,,,a,,,large,,,fanatical,,,following,,,,respected,,,by,,,fellow,,,musicians,,,and,,,a,,,welcome,,,guest,,,in,,,sold-out,,,venues,,,and,,,on,,,festivals,,,throughout,,,EuropeDiscogs,About,Us,Blog,Shop,App,Jobs,API,Change,Log,Help,Is,Here,Help,&,Support,Forum,Keyboard,Shortcuts,Join,In,Get,Started,Sign,Up,Contribute,Add,Release,Contributor,List,Help,Translate,Discogs,Events,Advertise,With,Us,Follow,Us,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Mixcloud,Soundcloud,Tumblr,,2016,Discogs,Terms,of,Service,Privacy,Policy,Cookie,Policy,English,Deutsch,English,Espaol,Franais,Italiano,,Another,hero,of,Julian,is,Irishman,Rory,GallagherNot,,,only,,,was,,,Sas,,,many,,,times,,,top-of-the-bill,,,at,,,Festivals,,,held,,,in,,,his,,,honour,,,,he,,,also,,,stepped,,,almost,,,in,,,literally,,,in,,,Rorys,,,hoesLike,,headlining,,the,,annual,,Rory,,Gallagher,,Tribute,,Festival,,in,,Ballyshannon,,,CoFor,,,me,,,making,,,this,,,album,,,was,,,a,,,way,,,of,,,dealing,,,with,,,my,,,emotions.Besides,,,9,,,new,,,Sas,,,originals,,,,Bound,,,to,,,Roll,,,also,,,features,,,three,,,covers;,,,Rory,,,Gallaghers,,,Shadow,,,Play,,,,Bob,,,Dylans,,,Highway,,,61,,,Revisited,,,and,,,Humble,,,Pies,,,30,,,Days,,,In,,,The,,,Hole,,,(their,,,seventh,,,single,,,and,,,also,,,included,,,on,,,their,,,Smokin,,,album),,,About,,,the,,,choice,,,of,,,these,,,songs,,,Julian,,,explains:,,,Shadow,,,Play,,,totally,,,reflects,,,my,,,feelings,,,about,,,the,,,recent,,,period,,,of,,,my,,,lifeABOUT,,THIS,,ALBUM,,Album,,Notes,,Julian,,Sas,,new,,studio,,album,,is,,called,,Bound,,To,,RollContinue,,,Shopping,,,cd,,,in,,,stock,,,order,,,now,,,Buy,,,2,,,or,,,more,,,of,,,this,,,title,,,and,,,get,,,20%,,,off,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,view,,,wishlist,,,To,,,listen,,,to,,,tracks,,,you,,,will,,,need,,,to,,,update,,,your,,,browser,,,to,,,a,,,recent,,,versionReviews,,,Log,,,in,,,to,,,write,,,a,,,review,,,Subscribe,,,and,,,discover,,,new,,,musicAll,great,songs,to,play!Bound,To,Roll,is,an,album,Julian,Sas,and,his,partners,Tenny,Tahamata,and,Rob,Heijne,should,be,proud,of30,,,Days,,,In,,,The,,,Hole;,,,Steve,,,Marriott,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,favourite,,,singers,,,and,,,writersStream,Rival,Sons,Tied,Up,This,,,song,,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,record,,,because,,,of,,,the,,,aggression,,,of,,,the,,,riff,,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,anger,,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,greatest,,,rock-riffs,,,everBound,,to,,Roll,,by,,Julian,,Sas,,,,Copyright,,-,,Cavalier,,Music,,Management,,/,,Cavalier,,Recordings,,(850295006061),,Download,,$8.90,,CD,,$12.90,,'Bound,,to,,Roll,,like,,a,,big,,freight,,train',,a,,quote,,from,,the,,title,,song,,is,,also,,a,,pretty,,accurate,,description,,of,,how,,the,,man,,,who,,many,,consider,,to,,be,,Europes,,best,,blues,,guitarist,,,approaches,,making,,musicBrowse,,Music,,Browse,,New,,Arrivals,,Top,,Sellers,,Staff,,Picks,,Editors',,Picks,,Artists,,You,,May,,Know,,Curated,,Collections,,Artists,,by,,Locations,,$5,,Sale,,Music,,Discovery,,Podcast,,Top,,Songs,,Advanced,,Search,,Genres,,Avant,,Garde,,Latin,,Blues,,Metal/Punk,,Classical,,Moods,,Country,,New,,Age,,Easy,,Listening,,Pop,,Electronic,,Reggae,,Folk,,Rock,,Hip,,Hop,,Spiritual,,Holiday,,Spoken,,Word,,Jazz,,Urban/R&B,,Kids/Family,,World,,Sell,,Your,,Music,,My,,Cart,,Continue,,Shopping,,Continue,,Shopping,,Home,,>,,Julian,,Sas,,>,,Bound,,to,,Roll,,Go,,To,,Artist,,Page,,Recommended,,if,,You,,Like,,Gov't,,Mule,,Rory,,Gallagher,,Stevie,,Ray,,Vaughan,,More,,Artists,,From,,Netherlands,,Other,,Genres,,You,,Will,,Love,,Blues:Blues-Rock,,Rock:Jam-band,,Moods:Featuring,,Guitar,,Not,,what,,your,,looking,,for?,,Use,,advanced,,search.Mercy,,,Share,,,this,,,song!X,,,Twitter,,,Facebook,,,Google,,,Stumble,,,Email,,,4:00,,,$0.99,,,clip,,,3This,album,is,about,pleasure,,enjoyment,,love,,loss,,pain,and,sadnessSeveral,,,times,,,as,,,a,,,matter,,,of,,,factDan,,Patlansky,,and,,King,,King:,,O2,,ABC,,Glasgow,,Gig,,Review,,Tear,,It,,Up,,Share,,this,,song!X,,Twitter,,Facebook,,Google,,Stumble,,Email,,3:08,,$0.99,,clip,,10 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'alliance Devots Index du Forum -> Discussions -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006